About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
- Who are the #DataImpactFellows? https://t.co/BAJI7ezJBz https://t.co/2FQJTj5bn2 How could you join their number?… https://t.co/h3LQK1mneN
- RT @LIDA_UK: We have some #PhD opportunities with @turinginst the national institute for #DataScience and #AI for motivated graduates to ap…
- Building a culture of research impact https://t.co/G7X7xugHVr
- RT @CLOSER_UK: Parental separation is more likely to harm #mentalhealth of children aged between 7 and 14, suggests new research from @CLSc…
- RT @CLOSER_UK: Renters have higher levels of harmful stress markers than home owners, study using @usociety #biomarker data finds https://t…