This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.


Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet
Latest from the Forum Post Your Tax Query Latest from the Forum
Tax due on Australian Managed Funds / Shares
on 17/01/2019 21:38, by deeno

Hi, My wife invested in some tax effective Australian managed funds and shares many years ago. As with many other funds the value has been dropping but we keep getting stung with tax due on foreign income and dividends (reinvested). We are not sure we are submitting ... Continue Reading

transparent dutch entity treatment
on 17/01/2019 17:17, by pjbp

According HMRC a dutch "Stichting" is a transparent dutch legal entity. In that entity will be certificates owned by a dutch minor living in the UK of a property in Belgium.The economic value of the property is owned by the minor (certificate). The legal rights ... Continue Reading

Capital allowances on expenses car
on 17/01/2019 12:39, by Yiannis17

Afternoon I have a client who drives an expenses car for his business as a executive chauffeuring service. He has purchased an 79k car in the 2017/18 tax year. I have put the car in a special rate pool, as his CO2 emissions on the diesel car are 138. He is adamant ... Continue Reading

IHT help
on 17/01/2019 07:31, by ian2007

Hi My mother passed away last November 2018. My father is 85 and not in great condition. The family home is worth 750K and his savings are 40K. There are four siblings and I hold a power of attorney on his financial and welfare. Can someone kindly help me to ... Continue Reading

foreign property ownership
on 16/01/2019 18:25, by Crowflies

I have a son who lives in China, he has no tax ties to the UK an employee of a Chinese company (EU parented). Can I gift him 150k to buy a UK property and he can let that property ? The income for this would be below the personal tax threshold (around 7k per annum). ... Continue Reading

Tony Talks - 

It's Filing Deadline Time Again




NCS European News Web Ncs's News cheap Ncs swissgear backpack cheap Ncs off white Sportswear cheap Ncs yeti cup Ncs Shopping cheap Ncs tumi backpack cheap Ncs gymshark Yoga clothing cheap Ncs fjallraven backpack NCS European News Web